Thursday 18 June 2009

Sapna Toota.....











We lost it , yes we lost it completely. But I won't hate dhoni and I can never hate dhoni. The reason is a bit personal and is beyond any rational. Well, it's not like I liked him from the outset. On the contrary, it start with a feeling which was 80% hate and 20% he is a lucky fellow.
The reason to hate was the disregard he had shown to many of the senior players. Though, the results were there to see and I couldn't deny liking his performance oriented thinking.

However, once he admitted openly that his favorite batsman is Sachin Tendulkar and then at length praised Sachin. The way he praised Sachin was one of the best and relevant eulogy and was second to only Harsha Bhogle's description of how Sachin is light years ahead of others.

I still have full faith in Dhoni as Sachin is also backing him up and I am sure Dhoni and his boys will be back to the winning ways. Sapna toota to dil bhi jalta hai, thoda dard hua par chalta hai

No comments: